Show Mobile Navigation

Recent

Like Us On Facebook

Baloch Student Hunger Strike Till Death, Day 17th

Amir Bakhsh - 14:32
Baloch Student Organization Azad extreme step for releasing of missing chairman Zahid Baloch, 

 

Lateef Johar's inspiration lines In 17th day of Hunger Strike till death
It's the 17th day of the hunger strike unto death protest. I admit, I'm getting weaker day by day. But I assure everyone of you that I'm committed to this. This hunger strike will continue until Zahid is freed or I die.

My protest is to highlight the sufferings of Baloch students. Why is this happening to them, who is doing it. I starve to let you know.

Come stand with me and support us; in shape of protests, rallies, campaigns and strikes. Write, speak.

Yours truly,
Latif Johar
Day 17,
May 8th, 2014
Karachi Press Club



بی ایس او آزاد نا راہشون لطیف جوہر لنگڑ ہرٹال نا 17 میکو دے آ تینا کلہو سے ٹی پارے کہ ای منِوہ کہ ای مالو آن زیات کمزور مسونوٹ او ہر دے زیات کمزور مریسہ اننگوٹ۔ ولے باور کبو یا تو زائد پاش مریک یا ای کہوٹ ولے ہڑتال ختم کپروٹ، کنا جہد کل بلوچ اسٹوڈنٹ تیکنے انتئے اوفتیتون دن مننگ ءِ؟
ببو کن تون اوار سلبو، نوشتہ ٹی، ریلی ٹی، ھیت کننگ یا ہڑتال نا شکل ہٹی


نما لطیف جوہر
دے 17
تاریخ 8 مئی 2014
کراچی پریس کلب



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to submite any question regarding this article.