Show Mobile Navigation

Recent

Like Us On Facebook

,

List of Brahvi Websites and Blogs

Unknown - 12:51
Brahui, Brahvi or Brohi all are same, Brahui Language is one of the oldest language of the world special in sub continent. but bad luckily this language has a little language material on world of internet. So here I tried to collect link of those blog and website which are playing their role for the promotion of Brahvi language.
well, according to my limited source of search on web I collect some date of Brahvi blogs and websites with short description.
Blogs and websites




Brahvi Media

 

 

 

Brahvi Time

 

Brahvi Islamic Website

Brahvi Songs




 Brahvi Balochi Saaz o Zeemal

Baloch Culture

Baloch Freedom Struggle

These website and blogs are those which I search out from google.com. I highly appreciate our youth If they aware us about those which I missed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to submite any question regarding this article.