Show Mobile Navigation

Recent

Like Us On Facebook

Tech Shadow - Best Blogger Template in 2013 - 2014

Unknown - 13:05

My Experience With Tech Shadow Blogger Template


Well, It is dream or wish of every blogger that he have a good and perfect blogger template of theme but unfortunatly bloggers face dafficulties to find a well designed, SEO friendly, Ads friends and attractive blogger template.. 
I am blogging from last two years I have started many blogs in different names and also used many blogger templates believe me I could find a best blogger template for my blog. But one day saw a Tech Shadow Blogger Template and its attract me too much Its impressed me more when I found it a good SEO friendly template It made my blog traffic very well. That's the reason I want to my blog visitors that they must try this template once, I am sure they would fall in love with this blogger template... :)
As It was best in 2013, would be as best in 2014.

Basic Informations of Tech Shadow

Name : Tech Shadow
Platform : Blogger/BlogSpot
Release Date : 21 June, 2013
Category : Technology, Blogging
Layout : Two Column
License : Creative Commons Attribution

Features

* SEO Friendly
* 468x60 Ad Section In Header
*Header Subscription Area
*Auto Thumbnail Post on Home
*Socializer Widget
*Related Posts
*Threaded Comments
*hree Column Footer
*Adsense Friendly

For further characterist of this blog, Demo and Download Just Hit Bellow Image. Tc


Tech Shadow Blogger Template

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to submite any question regarding this article.